The Office of National Fellowships (ONF) provides information and support throughout the fellowship application process for undergraduates and recent graduates to pursue fellowships for engaged learning, international experiences, research, and more. Through one-on-one mentoring, appreciative advising, and direct assistance for over sixty nationally competitive fellowships, the office helps students to identify and achieve their academic, public service, creative, and leadership goals.
By working with ONF, students should...
- Improve their writing ability and communication skills
- Gain clarity about their personal values, academic goals, and career goals
- Be better prepared for graduate/professional school and explore post-graduate plans
- Build their on-campus network
- Discover future fellowship opportunities